Campus Teacher of the Year 2016 - Sara Hernandez

Sara Hernandez
Pine Shadows Elementary School
Kindergarten Teacher

Education
Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Houston, 2013 

Teaching History
Pine Shadows Elementary School, 2013-Present

Total Years in Education - 3 Years

In her own words . . .


“Every year I do not gain students but rather I gain a family. I see my students as a part of me, I see them as family. I go above and beyond for each and every one of them. I believe it resonates in me so deeply because I was that student. So I truly can understand what they are going through I believe the qualities that make me an outstanding teacher are that I have experienced what many of my students have been through.”

In the words of others . . .

“Sara Hernandez is a teacher of true integrity. She is the teacher that you want for your children. No task is too big for her, and she welcomes a challenge. Sara has a very bright future in education, and will have an impact on each child along her career path.”
Sarah Salas, Pine Shadows Elementary Assistant Principal  

0 comments:

Spring Branch ISD